Talanos Cybersecurity is a managed security services provider on the UK government's digital marketplace contracted under the G-Cloud 13 framework.
Why should government procure through CCS G-Cloud?
Crown Commercial Services (CCS) plays an important role helping the UK public sector save money when buying goods and services: as the biggest public procurement organisation in the UK, CCS use their commercial expertise to help buyers in central government and across the public and third sectors to get the best commercial deals in the interest of the taxpayer.
- buyers get competitive prices because suppliers can sell large volumes of their products and services to UK public sector organisations as though they were supplying a single customer
- CCS vets and reviews suppliers regularly. This saves buyers time finding suppliers and checking their reliability
- contracts include performance management, obliging suppliers to improve value and service over time
- contracts comply with public sector procurement regulations and include standardised contract terms to reduce administration and;
- the platform free to use for public sector and third sector organisations
What cybersecurity services are on offer?
Talanos Cybersecurity are a Managed Security Service Provider specialising in:
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR) through our global cybersecurity operations centres (SOC)
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Privilege Account Management (PAM)